Sunday, February 10, 2008

Communion Cups

Last Sunday at church we took communion. JI found the cups quite intersting. We brought a few home and have had so much fun since.

Montessori would be so proud.

First we washed the cups. Then we played for hours (not at a time, mind you) doing some pouring exercises. Of course he stacked them along the way. The bathroom has transformed into "the practical life" room. Quite postively, the elders didn't expect to get such mileage from these tiny toys.



1 comment:

Jennifer Howard said...

I've done this too! I just wanted to say hi and tell you how much I love reading about your beautiful boy and what you've been up to. For some reason it's tricky for me to post comment. I hope this works!
PEACE
Jennifer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails