Friday, February 15, 2008

Shameless Plug

The guy that cuts/styles my hair is a genius. Not only is he great with the scissors and chemicals (yep, secrets out - not my real color) but he has created his own line of waterproof products.

The Volumizer does wonders on my (former flat) hair. I also love the Finisher.

My sister uses Moisture Block on her natural curly/frizzy hair before using a flat iron. Because her hair is dry she doesn't wash it everyday. However, she does take a shower everyday. All the other products caused her hair to be frizzy after the shower. This one is different. Another bonus of the Moisture Block - because it is made of silicon - it actually protects the hair shaft from the crazy hot temperatures of the flat iron.

Watch the demonstration video. You will be amazed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails