Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sewing Kick Continues

Inspired again - or should you just call me a copy cat? Can you tell what it is supposed to be? On the left (above) is a pita pocket filled with hummus, tomato, swiss chesse and lettuce. It is accompanied by a bag of chips which also resemble ravioli. The purple polka dots in the back are a draw string bag to hold the lunch.

In case you can't tell what's to the left, it's a piece of bread. But it's thick enough to be a sandwich. :)
All I need now is a baby girl to play with me. Actually, these are gifts for my friends. When Mr. Intensity saw them he looked at me with puppy dog eyes and said, "Where's something for me?" As if I never do anything special for the boy.

The guilt trip worked. Below you'll see a draw string bag made just for him. He chose the larger one and we're sending the smaller one to cousin Nolan. We'll eventually use it to play the mystery bag game - which is perfect for children ages 2+.


...and isn't this purse the sweetest thing? After finishing it, I ran upstairs and said with my own puppy dog eyes to my hubby, "I need a little girl."

The purse is already in sweet Sophia's hands. She turns two on Wednesday. This girl can bust a move - check it out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't consider it a copycat! I think you did a great job and I am flattered you were inspired. I loved that you added hummus-------too cute!

Anonymous said...

That girl can move! Sooo sweet. Thanks for the link.

Great job on sewing. You inspire me.

I want a little girl for you, too.
I am praying that God would grant you the desires of your heart...

Julie said...

I wish I could sew... and I wish I had a girl for all that fun stuff. I remember you got a pattern and sewed an apron a while back.. where can i get that pattern? I would love to get one for my birthday... thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails