Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Insanity of Packing

Notice that the lil man has scissors in his hands, near my hair! while I'm packing a bookshelf.  He was standing there, talking to me and opening/closing the scissors.  Just before the picture, he put a sticker on my back.  Glad my MIL was able to document the scene on her iPhone.

Where's Waldo?  We've lost him.  Seriously, he's due back to the library and we can't find him.  Mr. Intensity was so sweet yesterday to pack some of his bookshelf; unfortunately unsupervised.  My MIL opened a bunch of boxes this morning looking for this hardback book (then re-labeled the box "no Waldo." :)  It won't be the first library book I've bought.  Ugh.

In all the insanity of packing, Hubby and I were also able to get a newsletter in the mail.  Minor miracle, if you ask me.  If you're not on our e-list and would like to read it, go here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails