Friday, December 11, 2009

Daddy's Work


Looking for a reason to get out of the house, I was happy to receive an email saying there would be a handbell concert in the FamilyLife foyer.

After the concert, Mr. Intensity and I found Daddy's office then Mr. Intensity was intent on finding snacks.

We stayed to listen to a recording session.  Bob Lepine was adding "tags."  Tags are the audio before and after the broadcast - like "FamilyLife Today is a production of FamilyLife...of Little Rock, Arkansas.  Help for today, hope for tomorrow."

Mr. Intensity surprised me by sitting still for at least five minutes.

When I told him we were going to Daddy's office, he wanted to wear his sport coat (Hubby frequently wears one.)  Mr. Intensity also asked, for the first time, that I would comb down his rooster tail and use hairspray to part the front.

1 comment:

John and Pam Majors said...

I love the picture of your little man! He looks so grown up! Glad you enjoyed the concert. I'll bet everyone loved seeing him, especially those who hadn't seen him for 3 or so years.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails