Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ice Skating


The first Tuesday of the month is "homeschool day" at the Arkansas Skatium.  Ice skating is from 2-3:30, afterwards you can roller skate; all for one discounted price.

Mr. Intensity was a bit apprehensive about ice skating at first.  As I was lacing up his skates he said, "I feel like I'm going to throw up."  He was that excited.  Thankfully an older boy, Shawn, helped him around the rink a few times.

Once home, hearing Mr. Intensity talk about his time on the ice, you would have thought he was a professional skater - though he never left the rails!  :)

1 comment:

The Davidson Den said...

"I think I'm going to throw up." ha ha So funny! I wish they had a more convenient time for homeschoolers with BABY BROTHERS!! Man!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails