Monday, January 18, 2010

Sometimes It's the Name

Tonight's dinner was quiche.  Or, if you've seen this video - cheese pie.

With our plates full, Mr. Intensity took his first bite and said, "This is the best cheese pie I have ever eaten!"

I'm so glad.  He doesn't always like dinner.

"Mom, you said we were having quiche but I'm glad you decided that we should have cheese pie.  I love this stuff."

Chuckling, trying not to laugh too hard, I said, "So, what's the difference between quiche and cheese pie?"

"Cheese pie has, well, cheese and um, eggs.  It's soooo good."

I didn't ask him for the recipe for quiche.

4 comments:

Lori at The Davidson Den said...

That's great! :) (You win.)

John and Pam Majors said...

Hilarious!! That is so cute! How did you resist saying "this is cheese pie because real men don't eat quiche"?

Mom and Kiddo said...

I am so going to do this.

The Hows said...

i like this. i'll have to remember that when kekoa's JI's age.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails