Sunday, August 15, 2010

Awkward Family Photos

In the event there was any doubt that Mr. Intensity was my child - check out some of these pictures.  The girl on the right is my cousin, Christi Smith, and is about a year older.  She taught me to count to ten in Spanish.  I thought she was so hip.
Our great-grandmother, we called her Mammie, was 94 in the next picture.  She had an incredible mind and could recite poems like nobody's business.  Please take note of the bows in my sponge rolled hair, ironed creases in my Jordache jeans, and pearl painted nails.  I had a lavender-crescent-shaped-Jordache faux-leather purse that matched my shirt. Stylin' I tell ya.



This last picture cracks me up and submitted it to Awkward Family Photos.  Why am I posing behind a tombstone? (it was my great-grandfather's) and with Cabbage Patch dolls?!

1 comment:

John and Pam Majors said...

That middle picture is so JI! That is one of his classic expressions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails