Saturday, April 2, 2011

Feminine Friday

Yesterday was a whirlwind day; I didn't get around to posting this on Friday. Better late than never.

What's more feminine than pink?! I finished painting Sister's room.




It's a very nice pink. Shirley, the paint expert at The Paint Depot said, "I hate pink! ... But if you must have it, Zephyr is the color. (Pratt & Lambert). It's a peachy pink and will accessorize well." She is so right. It's a great pink.

I told her, by the way, that I MUST have pink for my girl's room. :)

And here's the cutie (with my helpers).




Rebecca and Rachel have been a HUGE help to me during this move. They've spent the day here twice, helping me clean, care for Sister, paint, fold clothes, unpack, whatever needs to be done. They are amazing sisters and incredibly mature. I am thankful for them! Today they brought the most amazing cinnamon rolls I've ever put in my mouth. Serious yummy. They make them to sell (at their Dad's office) and the proceeds sponsor a child with Compassion Int'l.

Brother? He's in heaven this weekend. A friend is staying with us (whose parents are emceeing The Art of Marriage out of town.). They played so hard yesterday.









And were thrilled when Hubby joined them after work for a nerf war.




Sister got in on the action, too.



1 comment:

momandkiddo said...

I'm supposed to be priming my red wall (a little sad to see it go) right now, but instead I am stalling by perusing google reader. I have to say, that does look like a nice calm pink even though I am not a fan of pink, either.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails