She's so cute! We all love her so much. Brother is still a bit rough with her (supervision is always necessary even though he's 6.5)
Some of the fun things about her:
- It's allergy season. When we clear our throats in the morning, she usually imitates us.
- Like most babies she loves bath time. It's almost as fun just watching her.
- She is a bit shy and turns her head away when she meets new people. When she looks back she doesn't smile right away.
- Crawling under things is one of her favorite past times.
- Beginning to communicate beyond crying. This weekend she started waving "bye bye" and using the signs "finished" and "more." She is so proud of herself.
- Uses the pincer grasp to feed herself banana and sweet potato chunks.
- Of course, she adores her big brother!