Thursday, December 1, 2011

Making Cookies

Mr. Intensity made sugar cookies today with his BFF.  If you're looking for an easy {super easy} sugar cookie recipe this is it.  You use cold hard butter, don't refrigerate the dough and it rolls out perfectly.  It's the only sugar cookie recipe I will ever use again.  {Thanks to my sis for passing it along.}
The boys thought they were major chefs.  It was cute.
And they were very serious about the cookie cutter selection.
And generous with the sprinkles!!!
Below they're playing "guard the cookie monster." A tower of blocks was just around the corner and didn't want her to knock it over...yet.  Sister loved the cookies.  What's not to love about butter, white flour and white sugar?! 
It's not finished yet (having technical difficulties with my machine) but I've started making my mini-me an apron to match mine.  She loves trying on my aprons.

1 comment:

John and Pam Majors said...

Oh that looks like a really fun day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails