Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thankful

It's a week before Thanksgiving and there's so much for which to be thankful!  I thought I'd post some of my reasons. 

1.  I'm thankful we are within driving distance to Kentucky.  On Sunday we'll go and take Christmas gifts with us.  Baby BOY is due January 6 so we're staying in Little Rock this December.  It's a great feeling to have the vast majority of my Christmas shopping DONE and WRAPPED.  Red ribbons go to my family, green ribbons go to John's family.
 2.  So thankful for a daughter.  She is thankful for her "pink blank" and a thumb...and jammies.
 3.  Thankful for my #1 son and the extra "inside" time with him the last two days.  He's been under the weather and not been out of his bed much = highly unusual for him!
 4.  This tree is brilliant red and utterly amazing.  I'm thankful for the tree and that John Isaac can see it from his bed, since he doesn't feel like climbing it today.

1 comment:

mhutsell said...

Nice post! I always secretly enjoy a sick boy who is laid low enough to take a break and be calm. :) I love love love that you have your presents shopped and wrapped. Super jealous. You are almost DONE with this pregnancy...WOW! Your little tummy was all out there and cute on Tuesday night! You are a cute prego. And your little girl...well, I'd be thankful for her too! She is super sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails