Saturday, May 25, 2013

Random Photos

 I think my van has a 16 gallon tank of gas.  I like to live on the wild side.
Hubby borrowed a log splitter and split a mountain of wood Mother's Day weekend.  He estimates about $600 worth of firewood for next winter.  The logs were from fallen trees during the Christmas ice storm.
 I took the kids to the zoo and while waiting for the train to pull out of the station, we were taking self portraits.  At the last second, I kissed him.  He was caught off guard. :)
 Speaking of getting caught off guard...last week there was a jovial knock at my door.  It was Grandpa Majors (88 years young!)  He dropped by on his way home.  We were very glad to have him and Shirley stop by but they wouldn't stay for dinner.  They'd left Maryland at 4am and wanted to make it home to Texas by midnight.  That's 20 hours on the road.  He's one spry ole' coot!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails