Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Could you make him stop?

The continual nonsensical rhyming game continues. My husband thinks Mr. Intensity is nearing professional proficiency, saying, "He could make a career out of that one day."

Yesterday I watched 5 children for the morning, one of my friends had jury duty. Don't groan for me; it was actually quite pleasant. The other children entertained Mr. Intensity. I just had to referee occasionally.

At one point, a child who is 2 days younger than Mr. Intensity came to me and said, "Why is he saying those silly words?" Oh, if I only knew. I told her to go back and ask him.

His response? A tirade of more silly rhyming words.

A few minutes later the five-year-old came to me and said, "Could you make him stop?!" Oh - If only I could!!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Oh man! Sounds like he's getting on EVERYONE'S nerves!! Maybe you ought to teach him the silence game ;)

John and Pam Majors said...

This too shall pass! (Just hope it is BEFORE your sanity passes)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails