Sunday, June 1, 2008

Splash Park

One of the things I'll miss about Phoenix is the city park system. For example, on Friday, we went to the Tempe Town Lake Splash Park. It is designed with little kids in mind. At most there's 2 inches of water - but lots of water falls and sprays.

Look at our friend, sweet Sophia - how she enjoyed this spout of water. It entertained her for a LONG time.
Mr. Intensity filling his bucket at the waterfall.
After playing at the park we walked down by the lake (which is the size of some ponds in KY. :) I saw signs for kayak rentals.

A friend had mentioned watching Mr. Intensity Satruday morning, so I decided to take my man on a date. It was great exercise. While on the lake, we talked to another kayaker who told us about kayaking by moonlight. Sounds fun to me!

2 comments:

John and Pam Majors said...

Wow, Julie, that sounds like fun!!! Did you get pictures? Where did you go? More details, please. :)
Also, JI and Sophia look like they are having such a good time!

Julie said...

that looks like so much fun, I wish that we had something like that here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails