Friday, July 11, 2008

Redneck Games

Here's how rednecks spend an evening.

1. Making a sled from a flat screen box and rope.

2. Stacking cups (BTW, have you seen the world record holder? Uh-maz-ing.)

3. Bean bag bowling
4. Thowing knives. I told y'all we were a knife loving family.
It looked so fun I had to get in on the action.
Grandpa scored three on his last throw. I think it was the power of the Nemo sticker on his sleeve...or maybe the masking tape used to adhere the box to the tree?!

3 comments:

John and Pam Majors said...

You are so funny! Do you see the intensity on the face of Mr. Intensity's Mama?!!!

Mandy said...

Julie ~ I've just been catching up on your life. What a fun adventurous summer you are having! This is our first summer at home ~ EVER ~ I think ~ on staff.

I love your blog & I think I might try your bug spray.

I have an awful memory and I have been trying to remember what SSG stand for and I cant'!!!

Has your house sold yet?

Miss you:)

Rachel said...

I like your blog. My husband and I are originally from Louisville, KY and now living in CT. Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails