Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pray With Me

Today's been a day...well, full of drama.

The phone rang just before I was to leave to pick up Mr. Intensity from his favorite place preschool.   It was Angela, our birthmom.

I'll spare you of all the details.  Yet there is a real need: wheels.

She lives in Jacksonville, AR, and doesn't have a car. It was totaled a few weeks ago and she lives too far from a bus stop.  She needs transportation to her weekly doctor's appointments (on Tuesdays, I think).

I'm writing to ask if you know of anyone who would be willing to pick her up and take her to her doctor's  appointment.  It would be a huge help.  Angela is easy to be around, she is good with conversation.

And, pray with me that this need would be filled.

2 comments:

John and Pam Majors said...

Yes, we pray that the God of all the universe supplies this need for her.

Julie said...

I just prayed and will continue to pray!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails