Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ice Storm '09 in KY

The first day of the ice storm (~Jan 27), Hubby and I were in Little Rock.  Grandpa Majors and Mr. Intensity made lemonade from the lemons.  In the video, you can hear the Lil General giving orders.  A few days later, I was the crash dummy and whacked the fence a few times.  It sure was fun.
However, going four days without electricity isn't so fun.  The day my mother-in-law and I went to another house (with power!) for showers was a day to celebrate.  After showering, we went to DQ.   If you live in an area with snow, look for the buy-one-Blizzard-get-one-free offer when it snows.

Chocolate Extreme used to be my favorite, but now I'm smitten with Choco Cherry Love.  What's your favorite Blizzard?


1 comment:

John and Pam Majors said...

I laugh every time I see that video! What fun!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails