Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Washer, Moving & My Purse

This assortment is from my washer.  Two rocks, a penny and two inEXPENSIVE toys milk tops.

Presently the machine is making a weird noise.  "Maybe there's a bee in the washer," says Mr. Intensity.  I just hope it lasts 8 more days.  I'm in denial about moving.

Thankfully Hubby's mom (Magaw) is coming Friday.  She'll help with Mr. Intensity while I pack like a mad woman.  In 8 days Magaw and Mr. Intensity will board a jet plane to KY and get the heck outta here.  After a week or so in KY, Magaw will drive Mr. Intensity 9 hours to Arkansas.  Isn't she a champion?

Hubby and I are driving 3 days across the country.  He gets the honors of a 24 foot Penske truck and moi?  Stormin' Norman.  That's what we call his 20-year-old truck.  It drives like a tank.  The Major Momma Mobile (my station wagon) will be hitched to the moving truck.  Good times.

Not yet have we secured a place to live in Little Rock.  Hmmm.  Need to do that, too.

The appraiser came yesterday.  He said, "shouldn't be a problem" yet our realtor is still anxious.  We'll know for sure tomorrow.

[Took a break from blogging.  Answered the phone, threw clothes in the dryer and found 3 more rocks!]

And in other important news... my purse.

Sandy posted about her's here (she has another fun blog here.)

I thought it was a fun way to get to know her and so I'm copying.

My purse hangs just inside the door with my keys and apron.  Memory fails as to how long I've had it (at least 8 years!), or how much I paid for it - probably ~$25.

Inside is my camera, wallet, phone, pen, hand sanitizer, tei fu, envelope of coupons, lipstick, lipgloss and a piece of candy.
Who else wants to expose their purse?  C'mon!  Join me.

1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. I want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house. No cheating!
2. I want to know how much it costs =). And this is not to judge. It is for entertainment purposes only. So, spill it. And, if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I'd love to hear it.
3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you're showing everyone your bag.


I'm guessing that Missy or Shelly have the biggest.  Marla's will be trendy.  (Erika, is this worthy of your photo project?) 

I'm curious about the rest of y'all. If you're reading this post, show me your stuff!  :)  If you don't have a blog just send me a picture: luvmyhub at gmail dot com.

5 comments:

Julie said...

I would play along, but I don't have a purse. I just use the kids bookbag when I go out...and throw my wallet in it. It is a sad time in my life now... one day I will have a purse again :)

Praying for your sanity during this time!!!

Sandy said...

Not bad! I usually have so much more stuff in mine. Most of it belonging to the kids. Luckily I had just cleaned it out! Thanks for playing along:0)

Erika said...

I'm all over this! I have no clue how to link you up to my blog, but I'm going to post the pictures shortly for my photo of the day! Great idea!

Anonymous said...

great post. loved seeing what was in your purse. I am praying for your move and all the details

Shelley said...

OK. I played along!!! Is that REALLY all that is in your purse! I have so much random stuff in mine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails