Five Things for the 5th of May
1. If you didn't get a daily dose of laughter from CakeWrecks, make sure to read her tribute to Cinco de Mayo.
2. Dinner at our house: Spicy Black Bean Cakes. Yummo. Cheap-o.
3. Mr Intensity said before dinner, "Let's go play outside, Dad, before we break something."
4. Pandora.com for free internet radio. Holly told me about it - I'm so computer illiterate. It's my new fav. Just type in a song or genre that you like and it makes a station for you.
5. It's rained more in Arkansas in the 2 months since we moved than it did all last year in Phoenix. Over 8 inches.