Sunday, May 10, 2009

Farm Visit

This afternoon our family visited another family who lives on a farm.  Both fathers work at FamilyLife.

Mr. Intensity got to feed chickens and sheep.

While I was taking pictures, the two youngest children (adopted from Ethiopia) asked that I take their picture.  It was really sweet.
Then the girl with the bow asked for her picture.  As we were leaving at 8:45!! Mr. Intensity said, "I might marry her one day."  
The best part was watching the cow being milked. 
We left with 1/2 gallon of milk, 18 eggs and I just found a tick on me.  Ick.

2 comments:

Sherry Gann said...

"I might marry her one day."!?
``swoon``
I hope to not hear that one anytime soon. :)

John and Pam Majors said...

JI with romantic interests???? That was a surprise!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails