Monday, May 3, 2010

New Real Food Blog

If you've read this blog for any amount of time, you know that healthy living is an interest of mine. A few months ago, I met another like-minded friend, Lisa Lipe, who decided to take the plunge and start a local chapter of the Weston A. Price Foundation (WAPF).

After talking together and exchanging several emails, we decided that some kind of website was needed. I'm not a web designer, but I do have practice at blogging. So I told her I'd work on something.

The new blog theme is Real Food in Little Rock: Pointing You to Better Food and Healthier Living. It's a conglomeration of sorts. Our overarching desire is to help people take baby steps to become healthier. Some of the posts are directly from this blog, you'll also find links to local fare as well as other WAPF information.

If you are remotely interested in healthy living, eating real food, or Little Rock - I hope you will add Real Food in Little Rock to your reader or subscribe to receive it in your inbox.

And, if it isn't too much to ask - I'd love feedback on what you see or don't see. I want the new blog to be user friendly and helpful, a tool that you can pass on to your friends.

1 comment:

Sunday said...

http://www.nourishmd.com/

Have you seen this site? I stumbled on it while looking at something else and haven't checked it out too much. I'm going to check it out during naptime. Praying for a safe delivery for you and baby. We have 17 weeks left but it seems to be flying by.

Sunday

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails