Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Needs a Menu

The long awaited grain mill came last week! (I bought it with Christmas money; waited until we moved to take the plunge.)  I've been so busy I've not had a chance to play with it.  This week I will!

You'll also see some repeat meals from last week.  I didn't make everything last week for various reasons, so those dishes will be eaten this week.

Monday - Beef Stroganoff, mashed potatoes, broccoli

Tuesday - Thai noodle meal and green salad
to do: make kimchi, cook whole chicken

Wednesday - fish cakes + kale
to do: make yogurt, kombucha, soak cracker dough, soak beans and rice

Thursday - red beans and rice
to do: soak pizza crust, make crackers, make chicken salad

Good Friday - Hubby has day off! Pizza
to do: soak tortillas

Saturday - black bean burritos, salsa, guacamole

Linkin' up with Lori.  Go see what that girl is cookin'.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails