Saturday, July 14, 2012

Swimmer

We love our neighborhood pool.  John Isaac has really excelled this year on the swim team.  Our coach says he has the perfect body type: long with a bit of body fat.  My friends and I joke that it's because he has Hobbit feet as flippers.

He is at least a couple of inches taller than most his age.  In the picture below, he is a year younger than the boy on the right.
A few weeks into the season, I noticed that his muscles were becoming more pronounced (and that he was eating twice his normal amount.)  About that time he declared to me that he has a "sick pack."  When I asked what that was he said, "You know, the four muscles here in my stomach."  I tried not to laugh as I corrected him.
The team tie dyed their shirts.  John Isaac is in the middle of the middle row.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails