Sunday, August 5, 2012

My Man + Stepping Up to Manhood

My man has been working like crazy at FamilyLife on a new manhood video series called Stepping Up.  Below is a video trailer (or click here to see it on YouTube).  I'm very proud of the work John and his team have done - especially his writing in the workbook that will accompany the 10-week video series.  The workbook is excellent (and I am a tough critic, particularly with the Christian publishing industry.)

God could use this series to shake a million men out of their passivity.  Pray with me towards that.  Our country needs more men to Step Up.


1 comment:

John and Pam Majors said...

Wow, that was inspiring! I do pray that this takes off. I grew up in a culture where "men were men" and it was normal for guys to be strong leaders for their family and church. I do pray that we get that back. I pray that men follow God's lead.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails