Saturday, August 10, 2013

Time with Gigi

The kids spent a week in Kentucky with the grandparents.  Because my dad is sick, they were not able to host.  Hubby's parents graciously invited my mom to stay a few nights in Louisville so she could spend time with the grandkids. (She last saw them 7 months ago when Schaeffer was born.)
 My mom ( aka Gigi) took the kids to the zoo.  Caroline had to carry the umbrella to keep the sun off her.  They borrowed a wagon from Hubby's mom for snacks, water, bathing suits, etc.  Gigi said that John Isaac was in charge of the wagon all day and never complained.
 There's a fun splash pad at the Louisville Zoo.

My mom also took John Isaac shopping for birthday gifts (he turns 9 in a few weeks!)

The kids had so much fun this week - thank you grandparents for being so fun!

1 comment:

John and Pam Majors said...

I miss those two! What a great time we all had.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails