Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Teaching

Got to see my man in action today. I brought snacks and met his students.

He's teaching Bible Study Methods to a group of 14 New Staff with Campus Crusade (most of which graduated from schools in the mid-south.) They're studying the book of Ephesians.

This summer marks the 10-year anniversary of when I sat through the class. Can't believe it's been that long. My teacher 10 years ago wasn't nearly as handsome.


Hubby wanted me to tell about how faith became my own and why I decided to join staff with Campus Crusade. Of course I went on to share how I met my charming prince.

I felt really old when I shared that John and I wrote letters all summer because we didn't have email or cell phones! Lap tops were rare ten years ago. Today everyone had their own.

1 comment:

John and Pam Majors said...

How nice!! I also noticed the laptops. Hasn't technology changed our lives?! Wish i could be there for the class.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails