This blog has taken the back burner.
I'm just busy with so many other things.
- Real Food in Little Rock - another blog I started with a few friends back in April. Recently we ran a series on New Year's Real Food Resolutions. And one of the most favored series is on baby steps. I've really enjoyed writing, organizing, and planning for it as an outlet for teaching others.
- Sister is crawling!! It took her almost nine months but happened overnight. Can she be NINE months already? I need to write a separate post dedicated all to her. She's so stinkin' cute and lovable. So super fun.
- We've got worms...pet worms We had them once before. This time they're giving me fits. They're crawling out of their box which has a lid! Shall I remind you that I don't have a garage and it's too cold to keep them outside - so they're in my kitchen. I wake to worm carnage in my floor every morning. Ick. At least 3 times I've talked to the "worm guy" from whom I bought them. I hope we have the problem figured out. (I had them in too many coffee grounds = high pH, not the right kind of food, now they have their own bright light.) Who would have thought that worms could be so complicated?!
- Homeschooling is going well. I love it. I can't imagine another option (for now :) He is really a joy to be with...I didn't think I would be saying that three years ago. Instead of driving me crazy with the rhyming games he's now beatboxing.
- My farmer keeps me hoppin'. Saturday mornings are dedicated to food distribution on my carport. The rest of the week I find myself marketing for him in various ways and venues.
- Hubby is home to stay for a while. This fall was one of the busiest I remember (as far as his traveling) compiled with the completion of The Art of Marriage (whew!) I'm so glad to have him HOME. The last 18 months have been a whirlwind. We are tired.
- We're moving soon - YAY!!! My next door neighbor's house was robbed last week.