Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Girl's Bows

Just for the record: I have not purchased a single bow for the girl.
She loves wearing them...asks for one every day, even.  I love it.  And I am thankful that people have given us so many.  Thanks Mom and Whit.

As a baby gift my sister made the "C" with ribbon hanging off of it.  It is hard to tell in the picture that it is the letter C and that there is ribbon hanging from it, because the bows are attached to the ribbon.
It was beginning to seem like the bows were multiplying - especially after Mom came with two more quart jars full of bows.

I borrowed the idea from a friend to push pins into the ceiling.  It has been hanging for about 5 days and seems like a solution.  It would be nice if the ribbon was about 18 inches longer, but it is what I had on hand so I am content.  For now. {Use it up, wear it out, make it due or do without!}

1 comment:

John said...

That's really cute and girly:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails