Sunday, March 11, 2012

Fun Glasses

Sister has never really been one to drink from a sippy cup. One day it dawned on me that it would be fun to let her drink from punch cups.  I have a BUNCH of these (I think my mom found at a garage sale for about a quarter a piece.) They have a wide base, so they don't tip easily - and they don't hold too much liquid in the event the cup is spilled.  By the way, she hasn't spilled too much milk.
Brother prefers to drink from stemware.  The glass below was also found at a garage sale.  I've spied them at Goodwill, too.
When other children come over and drink from our fun glasses, sometimes it causes the other mother to have a heart attack.  Children can be gentle.  Not one of these glasses have been broken by other children.  If anything, I have been the one to break them (but no more frequently than other glasses).
Would your children like to use punch cups?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails